[Ws2-diversity] REQUEST FOR TRANSLATION

Cubahiro Francis Olivier frcubahiro at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 15 02:05:44 UTC 2017

hi Fiona

I will participate to the calls.I need translation (English-French and French-English).

Best regards
 Francis Olivier CUBAHIRO-------------------------------------------MINISTRY OF POST-ICT-MEDIA
Director of ICT Infrastructures National broadband strategy Implementer

​ICT & sustainable development Observer ​  Burundi Representative at the GAC (ICANN) Internet Society (ISOC) Burundi Executive Committee Member
Contacts:
(+257)  79 928 007( +257) 75 928 007(+41 ) 76 788 81 58 (sms only)

cubahiro at ties.itu.int
frcubahiro at gmail.com Skype Id: lordwilmoore
John 8:32: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."