[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Diversity-Meeting-20170504

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:36:27 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I'm sorry as well for not being able to be in the call in the last
minute and for its cancellation.
Normally I do send out a reminder to the Spanish speakers I work with
but this time couldn't do it.

I understand there is already the calendar invite but given this call
was in the week of a holiday in many places (Worker's day 1st May), a
reminder could really have been helpful in this short busy week. I
don't remember have seen it. If this can be done next time, I'm sure
there would be lots of gratitude and better audience for the calls and
interpretation.

Best,

Renata