[Ws2-diversity] in preparation for Diversity Subgroup Thursday call

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:53:08 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am sending this message because I would like to ask everyone to review
the comments (documents attached) we received for tomorrow call and share
your thought.

assuming that everyone read the comments, we will speed up our review in
order to provide our report for the next plenary. we should be able to
cover more recommendations in the call compared to last time.

Best,

Rafik