[Ws2-diversity] CCWG-Accountability-Diversity-Meeting-20180125 1300 UTC Reminder and request to confirm participation

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 24 03:22:39 UTC 2018

Bernie,

Thanks so much for the reminder.  I will be attending.

Cheers, Julie

On 24 Jan 2018, at 1:44 am, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com> wrote:

​All Diversity participants,

This is both a reminder of and a request to confirm your participation in the above mentioned meeting.

If you intend to participate please reply to the email and simply state that you will be attending.

If there are less than 5 participants we will be forced to cancel the call and will advise the list.

Thank you for you cooperation

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2