[Ws2-hr] Working documents for coming days

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Thu Aug 25 17:20:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I've opened up a new working document as agreed at our call Tuesday.
I've populated it with links to our working and background documents as
well as with the questions we agreed on answering during our first call.

I am looking forward to your drafting in this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1emqmzyB9_0vm6oKxhIWZ47L7lxcFKUBHVnkBYUOsA2Q/edit?usp=sharing

Of course we're also still working on the 'Human Rights in WS1
Summary'-document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rwpw9aSAqboRO2_rNkjMVJPOmYwmdr5B1_M_aNMoZb4/edit

And if people have concerns about negative or unintended impacts of the
HR bylaw or FoI, they can list them here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KcKGRJjuhKEzCh2AZ8PPR_MofOQFBN8CMuJqTG_h9h4/edit

I'm looking forward to your contributions and our discussion coming
Tuesday at 19:00 UTC.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9