[Ws2-hr] Proposed agenda + documents meeting October 11 - 19:00 UTC​

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Tue Oct 11 09:31:54 UTC 2016

Hi Niels,

since the new FoI document proposal is still work in progress, can we
perhaps rephrase the agenda item 3 to reflect this? Right now the agenda
item sounds like the small team produced the new document, but in fact
we are still discussing and drafting - and our points of disagreement
actually reflect the general disagreements of the group as a whole.
Shall we rather say "3. Analysis and discussion on the progress of the
drafting team working on the new proposal for FoI" or something like this?

Cheers

Tanya