[Ws2-hr] Proposed agenda + documents meeting October 11 - 19:00 UTC​

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Oct 11 15:46:27 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your inputs. Based on your comments I made a new
version of tonights agenda and amended the slides in line with that as
well. Please find them underneath and attached.

1. Administrivia
Roll call, absentees, SoIs, etc
2. Discussion on Working Methods
3. Analysis and discussion of proposed definition of applicable law
4. Analysis and discussion on the progress of the drafting team working
on the new proposal for FoI
5. AOB

Best,

Niels