[Ws2-hr] Report to CCWG

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:00:29 UTC 2016

Dear Niels,
I think we have now sufficient elements to find our ways,
Look at Nile, Erich, MC Grady, Grec and those others who have exchanged
messages on this issue.
I suggest you to kindly look at them and take common elements of those
messages and collate them to together to create a working document,
Kavouss