[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda Call Sept 6 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Sep 5 22:19:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find underneath and attached the proposed agenda for our call of
Sept 6 19:00 UTC.

Also please find attached a rather advanced version of the document
mentioned under agenda point 2, the summary of the Human Rights work
under Workstream 1.

1. Administrivia
Roll call, absentees, SoIs, etc
2. Discussion on: the Summary on what was agreed and discussed on human
rights during WS1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rwpw9aSAqboRO2_rNkjMVJPOmYwmdr5B1_M_aNMoZb4/edit?usp=sharing
3. Discussion on: Concerns on possible impacts of Human Rights bylaw and FoI
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KcKGRJjuhKEzCh2AZ8PPR_MofOQFBN8CMuJqTG_h9h4/edit?usp=sharing
4. Discussion on FoI draft document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1emqmzyB9_0vm6oKxhIWZ47L7lxcFKUBHVnkBYUOsA2Q/edit
5. AOB

ICANN staff informed me that they are working on providing more real
time collaboration methods, but currently they do not offer such
services. So until that time I am afraid we are stuck with Google Docs.

As always feel free to suggest addition or changes to the points above.

Best,

Niels
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9