[Ws2-hr] Proposed agenda meeting September 27 - 19:00 UTC

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Sep 27 18:51:24 UTC 2016

Anne, I think this formulation is right (about PDP).

The FoI itself will simply be a framework of interpretation regarding ICANN’s commitment to respect HR. It will not reach beyond ICANN, as I see it.

Whatever FoI is ultimately developed could, I presume, be considered by any PDP process – I agree that a PDP process may not be required to do so by applicable law but the process certainly could consider the FoI as a matter of good practice.

David

David McAuley
International Policy Manager
Verisign Inc.