[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda SECOND READING considerations document April 4 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Apr 3 20:05:13 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find attached and underneath the proposed agenda for our session
tomorrow April 4 at 19:00 UTC.

The document we'll discuss is the document we've jointly edited during
our session last week, no changes have been made since, and no text
proposals have been shared on the list.
You can find the document
attached (PDF and docx). The document can also be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rDYyuXacrSYDtlSK5JqNQe7XOX2LbM86AzfDay8zpoE/edit

1. Administrivia
Roll call, absentees, SoIs, etc
2. Second Reading (of two) of the Considerations document
3. AOB

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

All the best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9