[Ws2-hr] Redline and also excerpt from Considerations re ICANN.org reviewing framework with SOs and ACs

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:44:48 UTC 2017

I agree with Tijani's sentiments. However if for instance ICANN wants to
consider the principle for their internal processes (as Anne seem to
suggest in her recent mail) then I think that is fine so long as "where
applicable" exists somewhere in the overall text.

Cheers!

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos