[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda August 15 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Aug 14 21:00:14 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you all well. I am looking forward to discuss with you tomorrow the statement prepared by the draftig team. Unfortunately I haven't received the statement from them yet, but I am sure they are working hard on it.

Please find all proposed items for the agenda below and attached:

1. Administrivia
Roll call, absentees, SoIs, etc
2. Review proposed change by drafting team
3. Discussion approach to statement to CCWG
4. AOB

As always I'm greatly looking forward to the call, you questions and suggestions.

All the best,

Niels

--

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3