[Ws2-hr] WG: Draft Message to CCWG

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 23:13:17 UTC 2017

Anne thank you for your thoughtful comments on the proposed draft language
Niels recently distributed, to note our progress in our work towards Final
recommendations for the CCWG to consider, personally I have no issue at all
with the additional text you have proposed which makes I think quite clear
where the diversity of opinions has occurred from amongst the active
participants and public commentators on our work.

I would certainly hope this is accepted as further text in clarification to
the earlier draft, and look forward to comments from others on this.

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>