[Ws2-hr] Draft Message to CCWG

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Aug 22 13:18:04 UTC 2017

Sorry Kavouss, you are right, my sentence was unclear. To make it
clearer the sentence should have read:

But since it _would_ constitute a consensus statement, and not a full
consensus statement, I am not sure whether outlining parties who were
against this statement is according to the standing practice.

Looking forward to discuss the documents on the call tonight.

I will be sharing the proposed agenda shortly.

Best,

Niels