[Ws2-hr] Draft Message to CCWG

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Aug 22 18:24:20 UTC 2017

Dear Niels,

Thanks for considering my comments, which habe been reiterated several times.

Not all of us have the same amount of time to devote to these efforts. We try to contribute in writing, especially on the ws2 HR emailing list.

As for your offers to change the call times I am not aware of them, maybe I have missed them - I only recall that when I made this point several months ago you considered that this did not have support.

As for the drafting team I am not aware of any call for expressions of interest being circulated to the list, but I may have missed that.

regards
Jorge