[Ws2-hr] Outcomes of todays call

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:31:21 UTC 2017

Niels
Thanks
Apart from you , how many participants ( not observer and not secretariat ) were attending the call?
Did you gave Quran?
Minimum 6 participants should have been present?.
I do not understand your majority and minority definition
Four participants unable to attend were objecting to the text.
How many agreed with your text
Pls kindly correct yr statement.
Regards
Kavouss