[Ws2-hr] Outcomes of todays call

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:04:02 UTC 2017

DearAll
I fully support statements made by the representative of Switzerland and wish my name be added to that statement
This process is not transparent nor follow the general principles of health , democratic, inclusiveness of anti stakeholder process under which CCWG must functionrwfards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone