[Ws2-hr] Outcomes of todays call

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Aug 23 10:00:30 UTC 2017

Dear Niels,

I would like to kindly request you to answer the specific issues and requests made in my Email or to provide factual information that prove them wrong.

Referring to a subsequent call (where, as you well know, I am not able to participate) is really missing the point of all of this and a not very diplomatic way of ignoring requests and proposals based on what is on the record of this Subgroup.

Thanks in advance for a proper and detailed answer and regards

Jorge