[Ws2-hr] Proposed agenda meeting February 14 - 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Feb 13 23:01:58 UTC 2017

Dear Anne,

On 02/13/2017 11:52 PM, Aikman-Scalese, Anne wrote:
> Niels, Given that at least three members of the drafting group are
> tied up in meetings of the Non-Contracted Parties House in Iceland
> and given that Jorge, who is also on the drafting team, is out of the
> office, I believe it would be best to postpone this meeting until
> next week.

I did not get confirmation from all drafting team members in Iceland
that they will not be able to attend this call.

> I also note that there was much discussion among that
> small group that is not reflected in this draft.

To the best of my abilities I have resolved all issues and included all
of the changes. Furthermore I think it is important to also get input
from the group.

If there are discussions not reflected in the document, could you
perhaps point them out here?

I think it is also clearly denoted that the document is a work in
progrss and not a consensus document of the drafting team.

> I think it would be
> very helpful to the SW2 HR team to have these active participants on
> any call discussing this document.

I do agree it would be helpful. And I hope that members of the drafting
team will be present on the call.

Best,

Niels

Thank you, Anne