[Ws2-hr] Proposed agenda meeting February 14 - 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Feb 14 00:25:05 UTC 2017

Hi Anne,

The drafting team is only done once there is a consensus, this mostly
takes time and a dialectical process with the subgroup. Until there is a
consensus the working group document is a rolling working document.

The drafting group Monday 19:00 UTC deadline is there so we have
something to present to the subgroup so they also have time to consider it.

And we are indeed not done, and am looking forward to the discussions on
the call as well as in Copenhagen.

Best,

Niels