[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda FIRST READING considerations document Feb 28 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Feb 28 00:15:25 UTC 2017

Dear all,

It is with great pleasure that I can share with you the draft agenda for
the meeting of February 28, 19:00 UTC.

The drafting group worked hard after the constructive session last week.
With this document we might have arrived at a new milestone.

I am very much looking forward to have a first reading of the
Considerations document with you in the call. As previously discussed,
the Consideration document will be merged into one document with the FoI
upon approval by the subgroup.

I am greatly looking forward to discuss this with you on the call.

Please find the proposed agenda underneath and attached, as well as the
document.

1. Administrivia
Roll call, absentees, SoIs, etc
2. First reading (of two) of the Considerations document prepared by the
drafting team
3. AOB

The document can also be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KJfmglI5wBib7T5hgIMMysO7x6J3Oi5NYwN4AItZjkY/edit

Please let me know if you have any question or suggestions.

All the best,

Niels
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9