[Ws2-hr] [CCWG-ACCT] HR subgroup question to CCWG plenary

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:30:29 UTC 2017

All,

The attached document shows the current email and a proposed revised email,
which merely changes the texts quoted as suggested in my earlier email.  I
propose that the revised email be sent to the plenary, with a short note on
top that says "Use this version of the email instead.  The prior version
inadvertently quoted from a draft version of the WS1 report." (or words to
that effect).

It may seem picayune, but if we are asking the plenary how to interpret
texts, we should give them the right texts.

Greg