[Ws2-hr] [CCWG-ACCT] HR subgroup question to CCWG plenary

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:01:01 UTC 2017

Dear James.
Thanks for your kind words that referred to Muddy Water. I do not think any
one have such intention.
You wish to use those so -called majority to ignore the very interests of
other.
This is not mutual understanding and mutual collaboration
Let us understand each others' problem
Tks again and best regards
Kavouss