[Ws2-hr] Update from yesterday's plenary meeting

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Thu Jan 12 11:22:46 UTC 2017

Dear all,

A short update from yesterday's plenary:

1. The FoI had its second reading and ICANN staff is now preparing it for a public comment period. Congratulations to all on this success.

2. The CCWG co-chairs have taken our question to the plenary into consideration and will come with an advice as soon as possible.

I hope we will receive the CCWG co-chairs' advice before our meeting on Tuesday so we can discuss it there.

All the best,

Niels