[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda Meeting August 1 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Jul 31 11:26:17 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find attached the proposed agenda for tomorrows meeting as well
as the notes of previous meeting at prepared by Bernie.

Am greatly looking forward to continue our discussion of the comments
and formulating of high-level responses as we did during last call.

Best,

Niels
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9