[Ws2-hr] Picking up the thread

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Sat Jun 24 11:28:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I hope this email finds you all very well. This is just a small reminder
that the public comment period for the FoI has ended and the responses
can be found here:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-foi-hr-05may17/2017q2/thread.html

I trust ICANN staff will summarize the comments soon so we can discuss
them in our group and see whether we need to make amendments.

We haven't received comments from the board yet, I understood they are
still working on their comments. It would be great if the board
representatives here could let us know what the proposed way forward is
on that.

In the mean time I am greatly forward to meeting many of you coming week
here in Johannesburg. If you have any suggestions on next steps, please
let us know here or talk to me in person so we can successfully finalize
our work.

All the best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9