[Ws2-hr] clarification

avri doria avri at apc.org
Sun Oct 1 16:56:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 29-Sep-17 19:59, Aikman-Scalese, Anne wrote:
> So what was everyone on the plenary CCWG-
> ACCT call yesterday referring to when they objected to the "compromise text" that was submitted to the CCWG list without having gone through the usual procedures in the subgroup?

It seems to me that once an issue is described as having no consensus in
a subgroup and there is a declaration that none is reachable, the next
step is to take the question to the plenary for plenary discussion.
Seems to me this is especially the case when a minority view is attached
to a proposed recommendation.

This is not the first time a knotty issue has been brought to the
plenary or the first time a subgroup was given the opportunity to
reconsider a subgroup decision that was not accepted at the plenary level.

avri