[Ws2-hr] clarification

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Oct 2 12:22:16 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We have reached a consensus in our subgroup on our report to the
plenary, with a minority opinion.

I would prefer if we could come to a full consensus, without a minority
opinion, but currently I do not see how to achieve that, but I also do
not want to stop searching for it.

If the subgroup believes there is space to find a consensus position
between the 'more Ruggie' and the 'no more Ruggie' camp I would be more
than willing to facilitate it.

Such a full consensus position would most probably look like: a little
bit more Ruggie. If this is something we would like to further seek out,
I am more than happy to help setup calls, drafting teams, or anything
else that might make a full consensus possible. If we do not think we
can come to such a solution, we will need to continue discussion it in
the plenary.

I am very curious to hear your ideas and suggestions.

Best,

Niels