[Ws2-hr] Invitation, follow-up and congratulations

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Sat Oct 28 10:21:39 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I would like to congratulate all of you with the finalization of the second readings during the face to face meeting yesterday, so we can continue compiling the CCWG report.

This means we're entering yet a new phase of our work. I mentioned yesterday during the plenary that it would be a missed opportunity to not bank on the experience and the knowledge available within our group.

Therefore I would like to invite you all to discuss a draft for a possible implementation model for the Human Rights bylaw that has been developed by Vidushi Marda in the CCWP-HR.

This model can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/138jl2HqwW6wK_jSsGMEGMz3F9suGa3jJWgI1HLuk8Jo/edit?usp=sharing

this model will be presented and discussed on Sunday at 15:15 in Hall B, Sec. B/C (GNSO) in the CCWP-HR:

https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbIe/gnso-icann-human-rights-ccwp-hr

Your expertise, experience and viewpoint would be very much appreciated so it can inform possible next steps for the human rights bylaw.

Best,

Niels

--

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3