[WS2-Jurisdiction-Questionnaire] Jurisdiction Questionnaire Review & Evaluation Team

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 06:19:53 UTC 2017

All,

If you are receiving this, you are (or will soon be) on the mailing list
for the Jurisdiction Questionnaire Evaluation & Response Team.  Our job is
to:

   - Propose a method for reviewing and evaluating the Questionnaire
      - Subgroup will discuss, modify if necessary and approve our proposed
      method
   - Review the Questionnaire responses
   - Evaluate the Questionnaire responses
   - Report back to the Subgroup.

The Questionnaire response deadline passed yesterday.  A flurry of
be circulated to the Subgroup shortly.

I invite you to start discussing on this list how we should review and
evaluate the Questionnaire responses (individually and overall).

We will also put together a Doodle poll shortly to find a time for this
group to have a call, but most of our work will probably be done on list.

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan
Phone-to-Skype: 646-845-9428