[Ws2-jurisdiction] Draft questions-preamble language.

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Dec 7 10:22:56 UTC 2016

Dear David, All,

Thank you for this draft, I think it is an excellent basis. My only
suggestion would be to expand a little bit more on the reason why the
group is looking for input, and the kind of input. This will obviously
resonate with the questions themselves, but stressing the fact that the
group is looking for facts and concrete issues to ensure that its
deliberations are fact-based and address real issues might be helpful to
avoid any misinterpretation.

Best

Mathieu