[Ws2-jurisdiction] MEMBER POLL ON PROPOSED QUESTIONS FOR QUESTIONNAIRE

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:27:02 UTC 2016

Grec,
I understand that you may discuss or at least inform the sub group of the
results of POLL.
In that case ,Please kindly indicate for each reply the persons and its
affiliation as it is important to know to what extent the responders are
representing the  global community multistakeholder and NOT stakeholder of
a handful number of countries mostly
Regards
Kavouss