[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Meeting #4

Schweighofer Erich erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Mon Sep 26 18:57:45 UTC 2016

Kavouss,
The start is not so difficult: it is mostly an analysis of content in the various headquarters agreements and NGO acts, with the addition of special requirements of ICANN concerning accountability: The hard core similar to the gap analysis, but broader and with some escape clause (the “Solange” part). This weekend, I studied a bit the Austrian rules in detail, others will follow.
Best, Erich