[Ws2-jurisdiction] Pool.com case summary

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Apr 3 13:49:17 UTC 2017

For the avoidance of imprecision or possible confusion, with (most of)
Canada being a common-law, and not a civil law jurisdiction, I submit
that governing law should, for preference, might better be expressed
simply as "Canadian Law" or perhaps "British Columbia law".

These were, of course, civil *proceedings*, under Canadian law but
that's not civil law. (I think Quebec has a civilian system, however?)