[Ws2-jurisdiction] Pool.com case summary

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Apr 5 09:58:22 UTC 2017

Although I do see that in some other cases ICANN did contest the
jurisdiction over certain of its acts of different states in the US,
claiming that California jurisdiction should apply. But the main point
of discussion here is about larger application of US jurisdiction over
ICANN vis a vis that of other countries.

parminder