[Ws2-jurisdiction] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting-20170411 Draft Agenda and documents

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:29:12 UTC 2017

All,

Please find below and attached the agenda for the next Jurisdiction call to
be held 11 April 1300UTC.

Please note that we do not yet have the response from ICANN Legal which has
been promised for today - we will circulate as soon as it is received.

*Agenda*

1.     Welcome

2.     Review of Agenda (2 minutes)

3.     Administration (1 minute)

3.1.   Changes to SOIs

3.2.   Identify Audio Only and Phone Number Participants

4.     Review of decisions and action items from last call (2 minutes)

4.1.   Decisions – none

4.2.   Action Items:

4.2.1.      GS to prepare and post and draft on working methods and status
of the sub-group to the sub-group prior to presenting it to the plenary on
12 April (status?)

5.     Review of Working Method (10 minutes)

5.1.   Discussion of draft for plenary.

6.     Questions to ICANN Legal (30 minutes)

6.1.   Walk through response from ICANN Legal identify any issues

7.     Update on Questionnaire (5 minutes – we will not be going through
the JNC submission this week, all submissions can be found at
https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/Jurisdiction+Questionnaire)

7.1.1.      Shin Takamura – 4 April

7.1.2.      Just Net Coalition – 6 April

7.1.3.      Carlos Vera – 7 april

8.     Update on Analysis of Cases (5 Minutes – simply noting these have
been submitted unless there is time)

8.1.   Name.Space, Inc. v. ICANN. – DM (attached)

8.2.   Employ Media LLC v ICANN - RBL (attached)

9.     AOB

10.  Next meeting 18 April 1900UTC

11.  Adjourned