[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 19:55:55 UTC 2017

Kavouss,

Kindly direct your request to the Subgroup, and not to Sam.  This is a
matter for the Subgroup to consider, rather than any individual
participant.  The Subgroup can take up your request and decide whether to
ask for written responses to questions (and if so, which questions).  Thank
you.

Best regards,

Greg