[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 21:35:58 UTC 2017

Greg
What do you mean by sub group decides
You  are blocking all my roquets
I raised questions they were answered incomplete or not answered at all
This  us my  right to ask written answer and gas nothing to do with the approval if the group
I am tired of thus sort of
blacking.
You are not acting properly and I formally register complaint for such unfair tressent.
Your behaviour is not acceptable and categorically rejected
I do not agree that you treat a member of the group so aggressively
You have interrupted me with an unprecedented behaviour
Pls explain.
You act negatively to all my proposal
You di not want to find a solution for these problems
You just wasting our time
We disagree with your working method.
Either behave or .....
Reply. Explain