[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Aug 1 23:33:29 UTC 2017

Dear Subgroup members

I want to respectfully note my full support for Greg’s process here.  We act as a subgroup.  No individual member has any right that I am aware of to demand action from ICANN, from the CCWG or from the Subgroup.

In particular, I want to publicly defend Greg against any claim that he is “not acting properly” or that his behavior is either “unprecedented” or “unacceptable” or “unfair.”  I also disagree that Greg is “wasting . . . time” or that he needs to “behave” or that there are “motivations” (presumably nefarious) “behind his actions.”  Quite to the contrary Greg has been a model of decorum and neutrality in a difficult position and any suggestion otherwise is without factual foundation.

Regards to all

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com