[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Aug 2 04:17:30 UTC 2017

That would be an equivalent, but not sure if all the questions were able
to be comprehensively responded to in the call (where I was not
present). Written replies ensures completeness, both of the range of
questions/ responses, and of a particular response, which may or may not
happen in a quick tele-chat ...

Is there an issue with getting written replies? If required they could
come with legal disclaimer etc.

I second the request for written replies to all OFAC related questions
that were submitted by this group.

parminder