[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Wed Aug 2 04:49:26 UTC 2017

It's hard to express this without sounding myself as if I'm being
slightly disrespectful, for which I apologise to Kavouss in advance.

However it seems to me that all his shrill complaints  are simply
straight out of one of the chapters in Negotiation and International
Diplomacy 101 amd we shouldn't take them to heart, just like a pre-flop
bet in Texas Hold 'Em.

As I've said before, I always feel it is a pleasure to watch how the
game is played in the majors.

Nigel

PS: I do think that Greg is not being unfair, merely attempting to
promote collegiality, which is a noble aim. If we all considered the
question "how can we work together" rather than the "I want" then I
believe progress will be enhanced.