[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 06:10:50 UTC 2017

Hello,

I was not on the call and have not had to bandwidth to look at the
recordings. If this is about Sam's response to the questions Greg was
asking us to provide.

Then I think the ideal thing is to document the responses side by side with
the questions.

A verbal response whether captioned or not should not be applicable after
all the responses must have been documented somewhere before it was being
read out by Sam, so why not just share the document and let's end this
seemingly trivial matter.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos