[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Aug 2 16:19:58 UTC 2017

Greg's leadership of this subgroup has been fair and evenhanded, especially given the sensitivity of the subject matter and diversity of members' views.

If members feel that certain questions deserve written responses that go beyond or expand upon yesterday's exchange with Sam I have no objection to that.

Philip S. Corwin

Founding Principal

Virtualaw LLC

1155 F Street, NW