[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Fri Aug 4 05:35:45 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Let me again support this request from Kavouss so eloquently explained by Benedicto.

And I call for mutual understanding on all sides, especially from Greg and the co-chairs: the feeling of not being listened to, of having to repeat requests or positions time and again, or the sentiment of not being taken into account is quite frustrating, especially when operating from positions portrayed by others as "minority" positions or as requiring "express support from many"-  whilst other positions are apparently taken instantly as "the majority" and are only subjected to a "non objection" standard...

this all is very delicate and perceptions are sometimes influenced by our different cultural, linguistic, and professional backgrounds... a most delicate task for our rapporteur and the CCWG co-chairs...

kind regards

Jorge