[Ws2-jurisdiction] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting-20170809-FinalTranscript

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:15:53 UTC 2017

All,

As discussed during the call I am attaching the Final Transcript of the 1
August meeting of the Jurisdiction sub-group (which is different than the
raw captioning file)

Also as discussed this has been forwarded to Samantha Eisner so she can
review it to ensure her answer to questions were properly captured.

We will forward the revised version once Samantha has had a chance to look
at this.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2