[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup: The Path Forward

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 06:07:24 UTC 2017

Hello Greg,

If I recall correctly there was a call to log issues twice now. Can you
provide the URL where the issues are documented for people to pick from OR
are you suggesting to hit another reset and start logging issues again?

Regards
PS: I hope I will get a response this time as I don't get response from you
including when I even write you privately to remind you of my question.
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos