[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup: The Path Forward

Raphaël BEAUREGARD-LACROIX raphael.beauregardlacroix at sciencespo.fr
Sat Aug 12 09:48:07 UTC 2017

As far as I understand it, Greg is simply asking you to populate that
google sheet with issues that you feel are relevant and before the 23rd
post an explanatory statement to the list re an issue you find should
figure in the final report.

Yes there are issues still pending but the point now is to get everything
on that doc so that we can close this call for issue at call of the 23rd.

Parminder:
this sheet has not been "prepared apparently by the Chair through an
unclear process." Greg simply made the excel sheet outline and members of
the subgroup have provided input. I don't see how this process is unclear.
We have talked about the form and substance of this document in at least
two calls which I were present, and I missed several recently so it's
nothing very new.

Why don't you put your list of issues in the doc if you believe they are
important and do as Greg suggested?

Best,

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix
Sciences Po Law School 2014-2017