[Ws2-jurisdiction] Partial immunity

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 12:38:25 UTC 2017

Dear Nigel
Thank you very much for your comments. Pls kindly describe your concerns in
a more comprehensive manner . What was the unfortunate approach?
Pls kindly recognize that some people residing in those countries under OFAC

sanctions are suffering a lot .we need to think of those people as well
internet plays a crucial role in their daily life thus any burden should be
shared.ICANN should avoid being politicized.

Regards

Kavouss