[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: ISSUEertion of one country over ICANN

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Sun Aug 20 10:12:28 UTC 2017

I see you apologise for my sensitivity to the suggestion I am lying but
not for making the suggestion itself. I find that really quite
mealy-mouthed.

I invite you, please, to clearly withdraw the use of the offensive word
"falsehood" which is clearly outwith the standards of behaviour to expected.

It seems to me that either

(a) you meant to suggest that my assessment is inaccurate and/or my
opinion is incorrect or

(b) you are intentionally stating that I am propagating falsehoods (i.e.
telling fibs, lies etc).

Which is it?